Anaheim, CA – Nine Colombian companies will be presenting their products fueled of innovation and sustainable practices at the Produce Marketing Association’s (PMA) 2019 Fresh Summit when it convenes on October 18 and 19 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
Attendees will learn about Colombia’s top industry trends and environmental practices on products such as goldenberry,
Hass avocado, yellow dragon fruit, passion fruit, Tahiti lime, pineapple, fresh herbs, bananas, horticultural fruit products, Valencia orange, among many others.
"We are proud of the offer we are presenting at this PMA, this group of Colombian companies cares and are fully committed to the environment, the communities and the sustainable development of our country” said Flavia Santoro, President of ProColombia.
The Colombian delegation supported by ProColombia, the government entity that promotes exports, consists of:
- CorpoHass: The Colombian Hass avocado growers and exporters association.
- Fruti Reyes SAS: a company that offers exotic fruits, frozen and dried fruit. Its expertise allows it to have an effective logistics platform.
- Ocati S.A: Producer, distributor and exporter of exotic fruits.
- Pacific Fruits International S.A.S
- La Corsaria SAS: with more than 20 years of experience specialized in fresh herbs.
- Bana Rica S.A: dedicated to the banana’s commercialization
- Nativa Produce SAS: focused on marketing and export of a variety of horticultural fruit products, with the highest levels of quality, fully committed with the environment.
- Baccota SAS: with more than 30 years of experience in the production and commercialization of fresh Colombian
Cavendish Valery Bananas.
- Frutales Las Lajas: top producers and exporters of Tahiti limes, Hass avocados and Valencia oranges.
You can visit the Colombian Booth: 1375 Hall D or follow the South American delegation through the complete Summit via Social Media platforms with the hashtag #AsExcitingAsItsOrigin.
For more information about our products or services please contact Francisco Sierra at: firstname.lastname@example.org